Open Source Compliance in the Enterprise by Ibrahim Haddad is a practical guide for organizations on how best to use open source code in products and services, and participate in open source communities, in a legal and responsible way.
Key takeaways from this 149-page, nine-chapter e-book include:
- How to structure an open source management program
- Set an open source compliance strategy
- Create compliance policies, tools, and processes
- When and how to involve executives and legal experts
- How to train and incentivize developers to comply and participate in open source
- Common compliance tools and processes
- Open source license management best practices
- Much more!
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12/17/2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12/17/2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12/08/2020