- Dan Frye’s Ten+ Years at IBM. Dan shares his knowledge on building a Linux competency center at Big Blue. If you have a business in mobile, embedded or enterprise computing you don’t want to miss it. http://video.linuxfoundation.org/video/1709
- Josh Berkus, How to Prevent Community. A hilarious look at good and bad community practices. http://video.linuxfoundation.org/video/1715
- The kernel panel. With all this talk about the Linux community, it’s refreshing to get down to the technology and hear from the developers themselves. http://video.linuxfoundation.org/video/1712
- Does Open Source Mean Open Cloud? A great group discussing the future of computing: the cloud. http://video.linuxfoundation.org/video/1710
Day two and threes were also filled with great technical and legal discussions and collaboration. Sadly no video. Next year you’ll just have to attend. We have put together many of the slides presented at the conference though: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/slidesI hope you enjoy these videos and would like to thank the technical and event crew who pulled this off with limited resources. Please let me know if you have feedback. Keep an eye on our Linuxcon announcements. The early bird discount expires soon and I hope to see everyone there for what is sure to be a great time.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12/17/2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12/17/2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12/08/2020