Just in case you missed it, the first Tizen conference has been announced! It will be held at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco, from May 7-9.
The 2012 Tizen Conference will be a good opportunity for developers and device builders to learn more about the platform, where it’s going, and how to make best use of it when building products. In addition, there will be a special Tizen hosted hands-on lab for developers, prior to the conference – register early to save your spot.
The call for papers is now open. We’re expecting conference tracks to include:
◦ Application development and deployment
◦ Device/Product development
◦ Platform development
◦ Tizen project, process, and progress
The Tizen project also welcomes submissions on any other Tizen related topics, so be creative! The call for papers is open until midnight on March 8th, and sessions will be announced March 12th.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12/17/2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12/17/2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12/08/2020