So, you think you really know what’s happening with Linux?
Well, if you’re planning on attending LinuxCon or CloudOpen in San Diego this month, we’re going to give you a chance to prove it – and you could win an opportunity to beef up your Linux knowledge even further.
We’re in the process of putting together some fun questions and if you answer them all correctly, you can win any free Linux training course of your choice (a $3000 value) or a custom Linux skateboard.
Want to know if you’ve got a shot to win? Here are a couple of tips for your trivia preparation:
• You’ll want to know a lot of the companies using Linux
• It would be a good idea to know who is contributing code to the kernel
In order to test your Linux knowledge, just visit The Linux Foundation’s training table at this year’s event and take our short quiz.
We’ll see you in San Diego!
The Linux Training Team
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12/17/2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12/17/2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12/08/2020