We’ve added 10 new missions to the Great LinuxCon Wild Goose Chase. Here’s your chance to boost your score and vie for the top three spots as we head into the final few weeks before LinuxCon and CloudOpen Europe. The grand prize is a $500 Amazon gift card, first place takes a $200 gift card and second place wins a $50 gift card. Winners will be announced during the event in Edinburgh, the week of Oct. 21.
Be sure to follow our Twitter account for occasional announcements on how to earn extra points.
If you’re ready to play, here’s how it works.
1) Download the GooseChase app from Android or iTunes.
2) Choose the Great LinuxCon Wild Goose Chase game. (Search ‘Linux’ if it doesn’t appear right away.)
3) Select and complete Missions to earn points. Missions consist of small, fun tasks for which you take a picture with your phone and submit it for points.
4) The most cumulative points by LinuxCon Europe wins!
To see some of the best photos submitted in round one, visit the “Best of LinuxCon Wild Goose Chase Photos” slideshow.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020