Our Introduction to Linux edX course starts today, so if you’re not already enrolled, here are 10 reasons why you should sign up now:
- You’ll be getting a $2,400 training course for free.
- You won’t be the only person in your subreddit NOT taking it.
- You can bash (script) your computer without making a (physical) mess.
- You’ll get to learn how to use Linux from a nuclear physicist.
- You’ll finally get allthoseXKCDjokes.
- You’ll be able to enjoy the increased security that comes from using an open source operating system.
- You’ll be taking your first steps down a highly desirable career path.
- You won’t have to resort to bitTorrent to get free software.
- Did we mention that learning Linux is a great way to get a job?
- You’ll get to be part of an awesome community of both beginners and experts who are all using Linux to make a difference in the world.
So if you haven’t signed up yet, go do so now! And if you have already enrolled, we hope you enjoy the course as much as we enjoyed making it. Happy learning!
Read more at Linux Training Staff Blog
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020