If you use Linux, chances are you rely on its vast and knowledgable community of users and developers to help troubleshoot tough problems or simply learn a new concept or technique. (And if you’re such an expert that you don’t need help, come talk to me about writing tutorials!) Here at Linux.com we aim to write articles that address some of the most common applications and issues you’re likely to encounter as a Linux developer, sysadmin or desktop user at any level of experience.
To help make your search a little easier, here are the top 10 most popular tutorials on Linux.com from the last year. Don’t see what you’re looking for here? Search our tutorials, post a question to our Q&A or forums, orsend your tutorial request to Linux.com Editor Libby Clark: lclark (at) LinuxFoundation.org or write it in the comments, below.
1. How to Install Linux on an Acer C720 Chromebook, Jack Wallen
2. How to Manage File and Folder Permissions in Linux, Jack Wallen
3. How to Move Files Using Linux Commands or File Managers, Jack Wallen
4. How to Choose the Best Linux Desktop for You, Jack Wallen
5. Replace the Retiring Windows XP with Linux, Carla Schroder
6. How to Rescue a Non-booting GRUB 2 on Linux, Carla Schroder
7. How to Install and Try Linux the Absolutely Easiest and Safest Way, Carla Schroder
8. Meet Xiki, the Revolutionary Command Shell for Linux and Mac OS X, Carla Schroder
9. How to Use the Super Fast i3 Tiling Window Manager on Linux, Carla Schroder
10. BeagleBone Black: How to Get Interrupts Through Linux GPIO, Ben Martin
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020