A year ago this week, we launched our Linux Foundation Certification Program. Since then, we’ve had thousands of people sign up to take these performance-based exams, and more and more employers are asking for these distribution-neutral performance-based certifications.
To celebrate this milestone, we’re selling our Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam and English version of LFS201 Essentials of System Administration bundle for an unprecedented $149 (normally $499). This sale price is only available through August 28, 2015 August 31, 2015, so you’ll want to act now to take advantage of this anniversary sale pricing. Just use discount code ANNIVERSARY1 at checkout to get the discount.
Why you should take advantage of this deal today?
- Linux is one of the most sought-after IT skills in the job marketplace today.
- Employers prefer applicants who have a Linux certification.
- You’re getting trained and certified by the same organization that hosts the Linux project and employs Linux creator Linus Torvalds.
- You’ll be able to take both the course and the exam from the comfort of your own home.
- You can retake the LFCS exam for free if you fail the first time.
This deal expires after August 28 August 31, so sign up now!
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12/17/2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12/17/2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12/08/2020