1) The 2016 Open Source Jobs Report shows that open source is a great career direction for new IT graduates.
2) Sam Ramji, Cloud Foundry Foundation CEO, explains why the platform is continuing to gain traction.
Cloud Foundry Stages a Comeback– InfoWorld
3) Canonical’s Snaps is now available for multiple Linux distros.
4) Dell’s new out-of-the-box Linux has a great screen and is worth the price to developers.
5) Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announces it’s providing open access to developer tools and libraries to facilitate cross-collaboration between HPE and the open source community on The Machine.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020