This week in Linux and open source news, Nike releases its open source software on GitHub, Kubernetes’ growth continues as a new version is released, and more! Stay in-the-know with our weekly digest.
1) Nike publishes three open source projects on GitHub and open-sourced the code that powers its own site.
2) Kubernetes continues to grow after just one year of being released as a partnership between Google and the Linux Foundation.
Kubernetes Rolls Out its Latest Version– ComputerWorld
3) An interview with NIthya Ruff, industry veteran and leader of SanDisk.
4) “How have IoT manufacturers failed to be more security conscious?” asks Bruce Byfield in his article about the future of IoT & security.
5) Attending LinuxCon North America next month? Don’t miss these co-located events.
LinuxCon Conference Delves Deep into Open Source, Containers and Virtualization– App Developer Magazine
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020