This week in open source and Linux news, a new OpenStack course from The Linux Foundation and edX is offered, GitHub’s CEO sets user goals, and more! Keep on top of the latest Linux and OSS headlines with this weekly digest!
1) The Linux Foundation and edX offering a free OpenStack course.
2) GitHub CEO Chris Wansrath spoke at the company’s Universe conference about business user goals.
GitHub’s New Features Aim for Business and Open-Source Users– ComputerWorld
3) The Hyperledger Project reaches out to the public blockchain community.
4) Shares of Linux and open-source software vendor Red Hat (RHT) are up $3.37, or over 4%, at $80.41
5) Linux issue on Lenovo laptops is, in fact, due to Lenovo’s RAID storage configuration, not a malicious move by Microsoft.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020