This week in open source and Linux news, Cloud Foundry releases its new certification program for developers, Google creates a new home-base for its open source initiatives, and more! Read on to stay in the open source loop!
1) Cloud Foundry launches “the world’s largest cloud-native developer certification initiative.”
2) Google has launched opensource.google.com
3) Hyperledger Executive Director Brian Behlendorf talks about the “possibilities blockchain offers for transparent, efficient and quickly executed transactions” in this interview.
Hyperledger Chief: Live Blockchain Solutions in Trade Finance This Year– Global Trade Review
4) AT&T continues long history of open source involvement with new Linux Foundation membership.
5) Attackers have been targeting developers present on GitHub since January.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020