Going to Open Source Summit EU in Prague? While you’re there, be sure stop by The Linux Foundation training booth for fun giveaways and a chance to win one of three Raspberry Pi kits.
Giveaways include The Linux Foundation branded webcam covers, The Linux Foundation projects’ stickers, Tux stickers, Linux.com stickers, as well as free ebooks: The SysAdmin’s Essential Guide to Linux Workstation Security, Practical GPL Compliance, and A Guide to Understanding OPNFV & NFV.
You can also enter the raffle for a chance to win a Raspberry Pi Kit. There will be 3 raffle winners: names will be drawn and prizes will be mailed on Nov. 2.
And, be sure to check out some featured conference presentations below, including how to deploy Kubernetes native applications, deploying and scaling microservices, opportunities for inclusion and collaboration, and how to build your open source career.
- Love What You Do, Everyday! – Zaheda Bhorat, Amazon Web Services
- Detecting Performance Regressions In The Linux Kernel – Jan Kara, SUSE
- Highway to Helm: Deploying Kubernetes Native Applications – Michelle Noorali, Microsoft
- Deploying and Scaling Microservices with Docker and Kubernetes – Jérôme Petazzoni, Docker
- printk() – The Most Useful Tool is Now Showing its Age – Steven Rostedt, VMWare
- Every Day Opportunities for Inclusion and Collaboration – Nithya Ruff, Comcast
- Technical Showcase
- Real-Time Summit
- Free Day with Prague tour from local students
- KVM Forum
- FOSSology – Hands On Training
- Tracing Summit
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation will also a have booth at OSSEU. Get your pass to Open Source Summit Europe and stop by to learn more! Use discount OSSEULFM20 code for 20% off your all-access attendee pass.
Check out the full list of co-located events on the website and register now.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12/17/2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12/17/2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12/08/2020