Get the latest on Apache Mesos with Ben Hindman, Co-Creator of Apache Mesos, at MesosCon Europe — taking place October 25-27, 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic. At the conference, you’ll hear insights by industry experts deploying Mesos clusters, learn about containerization and security in Mesos, and more.
This annual conference brings together users and developers to share and learn about the Mesos project and its growing ecosystem. The conference features two days of sessions focused on the Apache Mesos Core and related technologies, as well as a one-day hackathon, town halls, and MesosCon University.
- SMACK in the Enterprise keynote panel: Hear how the SMACK stack is impacting the data analytics landscape at large enterprises. Panelists will be announced soon.
- MesosCon University: Tutorial-style sessions will offer hands-on learning for building a stateful service, operating your cluster, or bootstrapping a secure Mesos cluster.
- Town Halls: A community gathering to discuss pressing needs and issues. The town halls will begin at 7:00pm after the onsite reception on Thursday, and will include drinks and appetizers sponsored by Mesosphere. Have a town hall you think we should run? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hackathon: Come and work on new Mesos features, new demos, new documentation, and win great prizes! The Hackathon will take place on Wednesday, October 25, and is included with your conference registration.
View the full schedule of sessions and activities here.
Get a preview of what to expect at MesosCon Europe. Watch videos from MesosCon North America 2017 here.
Register now and use discount code MCEULDC17 to save $25 off your pass to MesosCon Europe.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12/17/2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12/17/2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12/08/2020