The Linux Foundation Open Source Leadership Summit is the premier forum for open source leaders to convene to drive digital transformation with open source technologies and learn how to collaboratively manage the largest shared technology investment of our time.
Confirmed keynote speakers and panelists for this year’s event include:
- Deepak Agarwal, VP of Artificial Intelligence at LinkedIn
- Subbu Allamaraju, VP of Technology, Expedia
- Dustin Bennett, Software Engineer Sr. Manager, The Home Depot
- Austen Collins, Founder & CEO, Serverless Inc.
- Justin Dean, SVP Platform & TechOps, Ticketmaster
- Ashley Eckard, Sr. Software Engineer, The Home Depot
- Dr. Mazin Gilbert, Vice President of Advanced Technology, AT&T Labs
- Chen Goldberg, Director of Engineering, Google Cloud
- Nidhi Gupta, SVP of Engineering, Hired
- Patrick Heim, Operating Partner & CISO, ClearSky Security
- John M. Jack, Board Partner, Andreessen Horowitz and Advisor to The Linux Foundation
- Edward Kearns, Chief Data Officer, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Marten Mickos, CEO, HackerOne
- Mark Russinovich, CTO, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft
- Tarry Singh, Author, AI, ML & Deep Learning Executive, and Deep Learning Mentor, Coursera
- Aaron Symanski, Chief Technology Officer, Change Healthcare
- Rachel Thomas, Co-Founder, Fast.ai
- Jim Zemlin, Executive Director, The Linux Foundation
Open Source Leadership Summit fosters innovation, growth, and partnerships among the leading projects and corporations working in open technology development. Business and technical leaders will gather at the summit to advance open source strategy, implementation and investment.
Here’s How To Join Us at Open Source Leadership Summit:
Are you a business or technical leader looking to advance open source strategy, implementation and investment? Join us and share your expertise at Open Source Leadership Summit. View the full list of suggested topics and submit a proposal by 11:59pm PST on Sunday, January 21, 2018.
Attendance to Open Source Leadership Summit is limited to members of The Linux Foundation and LF Hosted Projects, as well as media, speakers and sponsors. If you are a member, and would like to attend, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For media attendance inquiries, email Dan Brown at email@example.com.
Showcase your thought leadership among a vibrant open source community and connect with top influencers driving today’s technology purchasing decisions. Learn how to become a sponsor.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020