You too could be one of 2,000 architects, developers, and thought leaders from over 300 companies coming together to drive the future of networking integration, acceleration and deployment. It’s not too late to register for Open Networking Summit NA happening March 26 – 29, 2018 in Los Angeles.
See Who’s Attending! Participating companies at Open Networking Summit NA include:
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
1. Visionary Keynotes Speakers : Thought leaders from Alibaba, Amazon Web Services, Amdocs, AT&T, Google, Huawei, Intel, Orange, Red Hat, Ticketmaster, Uber and more will deliver talks on the future of networking.
2. Networking Demos : LF Networking will showcase 8 community-driven demos (OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenvSwitch, ONAP, and DPDK) in the technology showcase. Additional demos will be featured at the Open Networking Foundation booth, the Acumos Project booth, the Cloud Native Computing Foundation booth, and across sponsor booths. Additional demos will be on-hand Tuesday and Wednesday as part of SOSR.
3. 70+ Conference Sessions : ONS NA 2018 content offers something for everyone. Two tracks specific to devops audience members, and two tracks for our business/architecture audience as well as general interest tracks. In total, sessions cover the hottest trends and technologies in networking today, including deep dives into integration with cloud native, containers, edge, IoT and more.
4. & 5. Developer Forums & Mini Summits: Join the Acumos Project, ARM, Ericsson, Intel, LF Networking, OpenContrail, Open Networking Foundation, and ARM for use cases, panel discussions, technical deep-dives, and more on Monday, March 26 and the morning of Tuesday, March 27 prior to ONS.
6. Onsite Attendee Reception & Solutions Showcase : Join fellow attendees for drinks, snacks, networking and the opportunity to check out 50+ demos and PoCs across the solutions showcase.
7. Training Courses : Get hands-on training for your SDN/NFV deployments post-event on OPNFV and ONAP.
9. Morning activities : Start your day with a 5K Fun Run or Morning Meditation.
10. Symposium on SDN Research (SOSR) : This co-located event provides an opportunity for industry and academia to jointly explore and debate recent developments related to all aspects of SDN.
Linux Foundation members and LF project members receive an additional 20% discount off current registration pricing, and academic, student, non-profit, and community discounts are available as well. Email email@example.com to receive your discount code.
Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are also being accepted. Click here for information on eligibility and how to apply.
Sign up to get the latest updates on ONS NA 2018!
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020