Submit a proposal to speak at Open Source Summit North America taking place August 29-31, in Vancouver, B.C., and share your knowledge and expertise with 2,000+ open source technologists and community members. Proposals are being accepted through 11:59pm PDT, Sunday, April 29.
This year’s tracks/content will cover the following areas:
- Cloud Native Apps/Serverless/Microservices
- Infrastructure & Automation (Cloud/Cloud Native/DevOps)
- Linux Systems
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Emerging Technologies & Wildcard (Networking, Edge, IoT, Hardware, Blockchain)
- Community, Compliance, Governance, Culture, Open Source Program Management (Open Collaboration Conference track)
- Diversity & Inclusion (Diversity Empowerment Summit)
- Innovation at Apache/in Apache Projects (Apache Software Foundation track)
- Cloud & Container Apprentice Linux Engineer Tutorials Track (geared towards attendees new to using Linux and open source based cloud & container technologies)
View the full list of suggested topics, learn more about the 2018 Program Chairs, Track Chairs, and Program Committee, and submit now >>
Not submitting, but planning to attend? Register now and save $300 with early bird pricing.
Interested in sponsoring?
Showcase your thought leadership among a vibrant open source community and connect with top influencers driving today’s technology purchasing decisions. Learn more »
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020