Here’s a sneak peek at why you need to be at Open Source Summit in Vancouver next month! But hurry – spots are going quickly. Secure your space and register by August 4 to save $150.
- Awesome content: 250+ sessions on Linux systems, cloud native development, cloud infrastructure, AI, blockchain and open source program management & community leadership.
- Deep Dive Labs & Tutorials: Including Hands-On with Cilium Network Security, Cloud-native Network Functions (CNF) Seminar, Istio Playground Lab, Practical Machine Learning Lab, First Tutorial on Container Orchestration plus many more – all included in one low registration price.
- 3. 9 Co-located Events: Linux Security Summit, OpenChain Summit, Acumos AI Developer Mini-Summit, Cloud & Container Apprentice Linux Engineer tutorials, CHAOSSCon and much more!
- Evening Events: Collaborate with fellow attendees at the Vancouver Aquarium and the onsite attendee reception.
- Activities: Take a break and go on a sightseeing bus tour, join the 5K fun run or morning meditation, meet with fellow attendees through the meet & eat experience or networking app, or play with puppies at the Puppy Pawlooza.
- Diversity Empowerment: Explore ways to advance diversity and inclusion in the community and across the technology industry by attending the Diversity Empowerment Summit & Better Together Diversity Social.
- Kids Day: Bring your kids and introduce them to the fun and magic of web design.
- Women in Open Source Lunch: Join women and non-binary members of the open source community for an engaging, uplifting lunch!
- Developer & Hallway Track Lounges: Lounges and reserved spaces for developers to hack and collaborate throughout the event.
- Networking Opportunities: Attend the Speed Networking & Mentoring event or use the networking app to expand your open source community connections by finding and meeting with attendees with similar interests.
Sign up to receive updates on Open Source Summit:
Need help convincing your manager? Here’s a letter that can help you make the request to attend Open Source Summit.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020