Announcing the initial lineup of financial services leaders keynoting at Open FinTech Forum!
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
- Sally Eaves, Chief Technology Officer, Strategic Adviser and Member of the Forbes Technology Council
- Yuri Litvinovich, Senior Cloud Engineer, Scotiabank
- Hilary Mason, General Manager of Machine Learning, Cloudera
- Rob Palatnick, Managing Director and Chief Technology Architect, DTCC
- Bob Sutor, Vice President for IBM Q Strategy and Ecosystem, IBM Research
Focusing on the intersection of financial services and open source, Open FinTech Forum will provide CIOs and senior technologists guidance on building internal open source programs and an in-depth look at cutting-edge open source technologies including AI, blockchain/distributed ledger and Cloud Native/Kubernetes that can be leveraged to drive efficiencies and flexibility.
The full event agenda will be announced on August 23.
Sign up to receive updates on Open FinTech Forum:
Secure your spot now.
Email email@example.com for discount codes.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Akraino Edge Stack が本格始動 ー プロジェクト ガバナンスの構築とエコシステムの成長 - 8月 20, 2018
- See Who Is Attending! Last Chance to Attend Open Source Summit - 8月 20, 2018
- Automotive Grade Linux に新たに6メンバーが加盟、グローバル リーチを拡大 - 8月 16, 2018