Announcing the initial lineup of financial services leaders keynoting at Open FinTech Forum!
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
- Sally Eaves, Chief Technology Officer, Strategic Adviser and Member of the Forbes Technology Council
- Yuri Litvinovich, Senior Cloud Engineer, Scotiabank
- Hilary Mason, General Manager of Machine Learning, Cloudera
- Rob Palatnick, Managing Director and Chief Technology Architect, DTCC
- Bob Sutor, Vice President for IBM Q Strategy and Ecosystem, IBM Research
Focusing on the intersection of financial services and open source, Open FinTech Forum will provide CIOs and senior technologists guidance on building internal open source programs and an in-depth look at cutting-edge open source technologies including AI, blockchain/distributed ledger and Cloud Native/Kubernetes that can be leveraged to drive efficiencies and flexibility.
The full event agenda will be announced on August 23.
Sign up to receive updates on Open FinTech Forum:
Secure your spot now.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12/17/2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12/17/2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12/08/2020