SAN FRANCISCO, April 6, 2017 — Cloud Foundry Foundation today announced speakers and the schedule for Cloud Foundry Summit Silicon Valley 2017, which will take place June 13-15 in Santa Clara, CA. This is the industry’s preeminent event for developers looking to increase cloud-native skills, with offerings that include its on-site Developer Certification program and speaking tracks dedicated to Java and Node.js, as well as how to develop in a polyglot environment.
Cloud Foundry users Comcast, HCSC, Humana, Royal Bank of Canada and more will discuss multi-cloud solutions and developer creativity using Cloud Foundry, joining Foundation members from Google, IBM, Pivotal and SAP. The recently announced Cloud Foundry Certified Developer program will go live at the event, with both training and the certification exam offered on-site.
- Abby Kearns, Executive Director, Cloud Foundry Foundation – Welcome Remarks
- Opal Perry, Divisional Chief Information Officer of Claims, Allstate Insurance, will speak on Engaging Engineers to Delight the Customer and Drive Business Results
- Greg Otto, Executive Director of Cloud Services at Comcast, and Mike Crisafulli, Vice President, Products & Platform Services at Comcast, will present on How Comcast is Putting Customers First, Powered by Cloud Foundry
- A panel of Mendix customers will discuss Cloud Foundry and Low-Code: The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts
“I am absolutely delighted by the diversity of speakers and subject matter within our lineup at Cloud Foundry Summit,” said Abby Kearns, Executive Director, Cloud Foundry Foundation. “We will be launching our Developer Certification exam on-site, which is the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in becoming a cloud-native developer to showcase their skills. Organizations looking to modernize their current digital teams can register their developers to take the certification exam live at Summit.”
Attendees will have access to the new Cloud Foundry Developer Certification (CFDC) at Summit. Performance-based, community-based and independent of any distribution vendor, Cloud Foundry Developer Certification is the guaranteed way to demonstrate cloud skills and allow developers to be highly productive while working on top of Cloud Foundry.
Attendees will join other developers and CIOs to gain first-hand access to Cloud Foundry roadmaps, training and tutorials, and to see how others are using Cloud Foundry to support continuous innovation and application portability.
Cloud Foundry is an open source technology backed by the largest technology companies in the world, including Cisco, Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Google, IBM, Pivotal, SAP and SUSE, and is being used by leaders in manufacturing, telecommunications and financial services. Only Cloud Foundry delivers the velocity needed to continuously deliver apps at the speed of business. Cloud Foundry’s container-based architecture runs apps in any language on your choice of cloud — Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, VMware vSphere, SoftLayer and more. With a robust services ecosystem and simple integration with existing technologies, Cloud Foundry is the modern standard for mission critical apps for global organizations.
For more information about Cloud Foundry Summit Silicon Valley 2017 visit https://www.cloudfoundry.org/summit2017/. Or register here: https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1908081&_ga=1.48399909.2085815418.1462986062. Early bird registration ends April 10.
About Cloud Foundry Foundation
The Cloud Foundry Foundation is an independent non-profit organization formed to sustain the development, promotion and adoption of Cloud Foundry as the industry standard platform for cloud applications. Cloud Foundry makes it faster and easier to build, test, deploy and scale applications. Cloud Foundry is an Apache 2.0 licensed project available on Github: https://github.com/cloudfoundry. To learn more, visit: http://www.cloudfoundry.org.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020