Open Source Compliance in the Enterprise, 2nd edition, by Ibrahim Haddad outlines best practices for organizations to adopt and use open source code in products and services, as well as participate in open source communities in a legal and responsible way.
This fully updated 200+ page ebook includes:
- How to structure an open source management program
- Compliance roles and responsibilities
- Setting an open source compliance strategy
- An overview of common compliance tools and processes, including new material on OpenChain and SPDX
- Open source license management best practices
- And much more!
Latest posts by arowan (see all)
- Open Source Compliance in the Enterprise - 12月 12, 2018