The 2016 Open Source Jobs Report is now available! Partnering again with Dice, we went beyond Linux and received feedback from nearly 5,000 open source professionals to examine employment trends.
- 87% of hiring managers say it’s difficult to find open source talent, and 79% have even increased incentives to hold on to their current open source professionals.
- 58% of hiring managers are looking for DevOps talent, making DevOps the most in-demand role in open source today.
- For jobs seekers, even though 86% of tech professionals say open source has advanced their careers, only 2% say money and perks are the best part of their job.
Get all the findings when you view the infographic below, and download the full report.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- The Linux Kernel Mentorship program was a life changing experience - 11月 12, 2019
- Amazon Web Services, Genesys, Salesforce Form New Open Data Model - 11月 12, 2019
- Confidential Computing Consortium Establishes Formation with Founding Members and Open Governance Structure – Member Comments - 10月 17, 2019