The schedule will feature keynotes and sessions from leading open source technologists including:
- Alex Grigoryan, Head of Engineering for the Online Grocery and Application Platform team, WalmartLabs keynote on contrasting two approaches to tech transformation
- Teri Chadbourne, Developer Advocate, IBM, presents on the Offline First approach to web development
- Myles Borins, Developer Advocate, Google, discusses inconsistencies between ES Modules and Common.js and how the Node.js Project is addressing and reconciling the problem
- Antoinette Janus, Software Engineer, PBS Kids, talks about bridging the gap between designer and developer in contemporary web trends and topics
- Nara Kasbergen, Software Engineer, NPR, outlines building voice-based apps with Node.js
- Jamund Ferguson, JS Architect, PayPal, shares best practices for debugging Node.js in production
- Ipsha Bhidonia, Tech Speaker, Mozilla, discusses service workers and how to start developing progressive web applications
- Kazuhito Yokoi, Researcher, Hitachi, presents on different tooling around Node-RED
Along with keynotes and panels, JS Interactive will host several workshops during the conference. Workshops include:
- “An Introduction to Web Components and Polymer,” John Riviello, Distinguished Engineer and Chris Lorenzo, Distinguished Engineer, Comcast
- “Master Serverless with JS Foundation Architect,” Brian LeRoux, CTO, Begin
- “A New Way to Profile Asnc Activity in Node.js,” Mathias Buus, Open Source Developer, nearForm
- “Reading the Repo: A Workshop on Clear, Effective Communication Techniques,” Jory Burson, COO, Bocoup
- “Vue.js Vixens Workshop,” Jen Looper, Senior Developer Advocate, Progress
Join the conference on social by following our hashtag #jsinteractive.
Registration, Accommodations and Travel to the Venue
Register hereby July 20 to save up to $549USDon registration. Hotel room rate discounts are available here. Book early to secure a spot and receive the discounted rates. Flight discounts are also available with Air Canada and Delta, more on how to secure a discount here.
JS Interactive Diversity Scholarship
JS Interactive is awarding a few scholarships based on a combination of need and impact. The scholarship includes a conference pass, coach airfare and hotel accommodation for three nights. For eligibility and how to apply click here. All submissions are due by July 6.
- Dent Introduces Industry’s First End-to-End Networking Stack Designed for the Modern Distributed Enterprise Edge and Powered by Linux - 12月 17, 2020
- Open Mainframe Project Welcomes New Project Tessia, HCL Technologies and Red Hat to its Ecosystem - 12月 17, 2020
- New Open Source Contributor Report from Linux Foundation and Harvard Identifies Motivations and Opportunities for Improving Software Security - 12月 8, 2020