楽天も加盟。Cyber Armor、Monzo、Twitter、Ubisoftを含む新メンバーを迎え、クラウドネイティブ エコシステムの将来像を定義
2020年3月31日 サンフランシスコ発 ー クラウドネイティブ ソフトウェアの持続可能なエコシステムを構築する Cloud Native Computing Foundation® (CNCF®) は、新たに81社のメンバーおよびエンドユーザー サポーターが加盟し、総会員数が560に到達したことを発表しました。
会員数の著しい増加は、約1,400人の開発者からの洞察を集めた CNCF Survey 2019 調査後にもたらされました。調査ではCNCFの24プロジェクトほぼすべてが本番環境での使用を増加させていることを明らかにしました。中でも調査対象者の78%が本番環境でKubernetesを使用していると回答しており、昨年の調査結果から20%増加しています。
Cloud Native Computing FoundationのエグゼクティブディレクターであるDan Kohnは、次のように述べています。
「新たに参加する企業の関心、多様性、レベルの高さに改めて驚かされます。昨年だけでもテクノロジー ベンダー、エンドユーザー、非営利団体を含めた200社以上の新メンバーがCNCFに加盟しました。メンバーの支援のおかげで、私たちは今日最も差し迫った問題を解決する多様なオープンソース クラウドネイティブ プロジェクトの中立的な拠点と数多くのサービスを提供することができます。」
- 1NCE is an IoT network carrier offering managed connectivity services such as the 1NCE IoT Flat Rate for business customers and a Platform-as-a-Service solution for mobile network operators.
- Aerospike, a next generation NoSQL data platform, powers real-time, extreme scale applications with peak performance for large datasets, five-9’s+ uptime, strong consistency and operational simplicity
- AsiaInfo is an innovative provider of software and IT services to the telecommunications industry.
- Biznet Gio Cloud is an Integrated Cloud Service Provider based in Indonesia providing a wide range of IaaS and consulting services – from private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud, architecture design, implementation, all the way to daily managed services.
- Blue Sentry elevates businesses to the Amazon Cloud—from planning and migration to next-generation managed services.
- BONCLOUD is a leading provider of the fields of cloud computing and AI in China, devoted to providing secure and reliable cloud computing basic services and solutions.
- Btech is a leader in system integration of enterprise cloud and modern infrastructure and platform in Indonesia and put forward trusted and proven open technologies to the customers
- Chronosphere is the monitoring platform purpose built for the Cloud-Native era and provides enterprises with the most cost efficient, reliable and scalable monitoring solution on the market.
- Cloudam is a cloud asset manager and experts in cloud cost optimization.
- CTO.ai enables developers to build, run, share and discover workflow automations; through The Ops Platform teams and community, users can containerize repeatable tasks and run them through our shared command-line or Slack.
- Cyber Armor empowers DevOps to seamlessly deploy inherently secured solutions across cloud native, hybrid and multi-cloud environments – applying continuous in-memory protection of workloads and assuring only authenticated workloads can run, communicate and access data.
- DataStax is the company behind the leading NoSQL database built on Apache Cassandra™.
- DevSpace Technologies enables organizations to turn any Kubernetes cluster into a powerful developer platform providing a self-service system for creating isolated namespaces and an open-source CLI for streamlining development and deployment workflows.
- eCloudTech is the pioneer CDM R&D company in China, committed to providing enterprise with cloud data management products, offered enterprise data management total solution.
- Eficode is the leading DevOps company in Europe, transforming companies, upskilling teams, and building solutions that harness automation and cloud computing.
- Elotl makes Nodeless Kubernetes which enables you to run your Kubernetes workloads in a cost effective, secure, simple, cloud-agnostic manner resulting in 80% cost savings, improved multi-tenant security, simplified operations, and freedom from cloud vendor lock in.
- HashiCorp provides infrastructure automation software for multi-cloud environments, enabling enterprises to unlock a common cloud operating model to provision, secure, connect, and run any application on any infrastructure.
- Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society.
- HyScale is a platform that makes software deployments to multi-cloud Kubernetes fast and easy for agile development teams.
- in2tive: in2tive Ozone is a Kubernetes and a Microservice first solution that manages multi cloud deployments and provides end-to-end workflows for managing and controlling your deployments while abstracting away the underlying implementations and providing them straight out of the box.
- KBSYS is an open platform MSA specialist and has been contributing to customer success in the development, deployment and management of cloud native applications on top of Kubernetes.
- kloia is a new-era DevOps and cloud consultancy that offers extensive Kubernetes solutions such as Managed Services, Audits, Trainings, on the job training, Multi-Cloud and Enterprise Kubernetes Support.
- Kubernative is an initiative to expand and facilitate the use of Kubernetes in companies and productive environments through training, consulting services as well as our own Kubernetes distribution suitable for the target group.
- Launcher‘s vision is to be a technology-leading hybrid cloud service provider and bring hybrid cloud service to every organization for digital transformation.
- Layer5 empowers service owners by exploiting the unique role service meshes have in augmenting how modern applications are designed, delivered, and managed.
- LeftShift is a Germany based consulting firm that helps organisations build and operate world-class cloud-native solutions to increase business value and drive innovation.
- Lenses.io allows you to access the full power Kubernetes helping you drive DataOps in your company to deliver new data experiences. Our Real-time applications and data operation portal makes developing and deploying streaming applications via Kubernetes a walk in the park.
- LOGIQ.ai is a leading provider of S3 powered analytics software and creator of LOGIQ Log Insights: The Only S3 Powered Log Aggregation and Analysis Solution.
- Magalix accelerates your cloud-native journey by providing insights and recommendations to get your Kubernetes and applications production-ready while bringing your team up to speed.
- N-Able Cloud Consultancy & Training delivers high end Kubernetes training courses to become a certified Kubernetes expert.
- NS1 automates the deployment and delivery of the world’s most trafficked internet and enterprise applications and networks worldwide with its next-generation DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management solutions.
- OGIS-RI is a well experienced cloud integrator in Japan. We design, deploy and operate hybrid-could and cloud native system. Especially focused on ERP, Data Analysis, DX, AI, Cloud Migration etc.
- OverOps is a Continuous Reliability solution that helps identify, prevent and resolve critical software issues before customer experience is impacted.
- OVOO is specialized in Real-Time TELCO grade services, guiding customers in the digital transformation journey from the legacy to the cloud-native DevOps deployment model.
- Predatar delivers data protection as a service across everything from cloud native workloads to old school mainframe with one platform.
- Rakuten is a global leader in internet services and Rakuten Mobile, a Rakuten Group company, is Japan’s newest mobile carrier, operating the world’s first end-to-end fully virtualized mobile network.
- Rdx.net: Run your legacy apps on Kubernetes without code changes.
- Redeploy are Azure, Kubernetes, and CloudOps experts, setting new standards for how things should be built and run in the Cloud, based in Sweden.
- Red Kubes bootstraps your Enterprise Kubernetes journey with a turnkey preconfigured application orchestrator called Otomi Stack.
- Snapt provides powerful, easy-to-use, modern load balancing and web acceleration for next-gen and DevOps teams.
- Spectro Cloud is a SaaS platform that gives enterprises control over Kubernetes ecosystem integrations, consistently and at scale.
- Stakater is a Kubernetes experts company enabling enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem, by assisting their journey across Strategy, Development and Operations.
- StreamNative is a cloud-native event streaming company that offers a cloud-native event streaming platform powered by Apache Pulsar to enable companies to access enterprise data as real-time event streams.
- Threat Stack delivers proactive risk identification and real-time threat detection across cloud workloads from build-time to runtime.
- TimescaleDB is the open source time-series SQL database designed for instant access and fast complex queries of massive volumes of data, including long-term storage for Prometheus data.
- TmaxA&C provides AI and cloud platforms and services that integrate all the elements of the cloud, including AI, platforms, and applications, and lead the intelligent information society. Develops Server, CICD, DevOps and SaaS products across on-premise and cloud based on kubernetes, with fully-managed open source and enterprise-level Tmax software.
- TriggerMesh’s cloud native integration platform provides complete lifecycle management of serverless functions and tools for enabling workflows across clouds and traditional data center applications.
- Tufin:Gain visibility and control of your network security posture across Cloud Native and hybrid cloud environments to ensure continuous compliance and achieve zero trust – without compromising the velocity of cloud native development and deployment
- vChain’s CodeNotary is making the world a better place by replacing cumbersome, expensive and insecure digital certificates with free and tamperproof digital notarizations using open source software.
- Viable Data helps public and private organisations solve their most complex challenges, transform their business and embed lasting performance improvements.
- WhizUs is a highly skilled Austrian DevOps team of Kubernetes Enterprise Consultants, supporting you to build up your K8s cluster in your chosen environment, according to your needs.
- XenonStack is an Enterprise Data and AI Platform development and Solutions company for Hybrid, Multi-Cloud Environments. Managing, Architecting and Development of Cloud Native Applications for Kubernetes.
- x-ion is the pioneer for tailor-made and secure cloud infrastructure solutions and a provider of premium services for businesses on their way into the cloud.
- Zettaset offers a software platform that provides transparent, high performance encryption across all virtual, physical and cloud environments.
- KETI is a leading R&D institute specializing in electronics and IT under the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy of Korea. Since its establishment in 1991, KETI has led the growth of small and midsize Korean enterprises in the high-tech industry and remain committed to growing together with companies in the global market, focusing on more real-world applications beyond the lab.
- Adventure Box Technology AB provides a web-based 3D gaming platform that makes it easy and fun to make, share and play computer games online.
- Architecht is a technology company operating in Turkey, MENA, Europe, and South Asia that develops core banking systems and fintech enabling platforms.
- Babylon Health is the U.K’s leading digital healthcare service with the purpose of putting an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth.
- Cordial is a flexible, real-time platform for marketing teams and technologists to deliver personal, relevant, and emotionally intelligent messages across any channel.
- Doc.ai is a digital health platform that enables the collection of real world medical data and life data, empowering our customers to optimize engagement and accelerate insights by delivering compelling experiences for individuals.
- EverQuote operates a leading online insurance marketplace in the U.S. connecting consumers with insurance providers to help them protect life’s most important assets – their family, property, and future.
- iHerb provides a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost.
- King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of their games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue.
- Kongsberg Satellite Services is a world leading provider of communication services for spacecraft and launch vehicles from our uniquely located global ground network, and provides advanced monitoring services with rapid delivery based on multiple satellite missions.
- meepl is an instant 3D body reconstruction platform enabling scalable made-to-measure, size recommendation and 3D virtual dressing room services for fashion e-commerce.
- MHI Vestas Offshore Wind co-develops offshore wind as an economically viable and sustainable energy resource to benefit future generations.
- Monzo Bank has over 3.8m customers and its mission is to make money work for everyone.
- N26 is building a global bank the world loves to use.
- NetMatch is a travel technology company that builds smart, relevant and outstanding solutions to enable online travel companies.
- NN Insurance Eurasia is a financial services company active in 18 countries, committed to helping customers secure their financial future, offering retirement services, insurance, investments and banking products.
- OpenTable brings together people and the restaurants they love in the moments that matter.
- Pagero helps users digitalise and streamline their entire purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash processes via a single connection to our cloud-based network.
- PayIt is bringing governments and people closer together through its award-winning, disruptive platform that enables residents to access essential government services from any device.
- RStudio is dedicated to sustainable investment in free and open-source software for data science, to help people understand and improve the world through data.
- Snow‘s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology.
- Springer Nature‘s imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people – opening the doors to discovery for our communities by enabling them to access, trust and make sense of the latest research, so that they can improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
- Twitter is a microblogging and social networking service.
- Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry, and Watch Dogs.
- Ultimate provides HCM solutions designed to improve the employee experience by putting people first—HR, payroll, talent, time and scheduling, engagement surveys, HR service delivery, and more.
- Yelp connects people with great local businesses.
これらの新メンバー加盟により、CNCFエンドユーザー コミュニティには現在140組織以上が参加しています。グループは定期的なミーティングで、ベストプラクティスを共有し、CNCF技術リーダーが検討するためにプロジェクト ロードマップと将来のプロジェクトについてフィードバックを行います。
Cloud Native Computing Foundationについて
クラウドネイティブ コンピューティングにより、企業はパブリック/プライベート/ハイブリッド クラウドでオープンソース ソフトウェア スタックを使用しスケーラブルなアプリケーションを構築・運用することができます。Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) は、KubernetesやPrometheus、Envoyをはじめ、グローバル テクノロジー インフラストラクチャの重要コンポーネントをホストしています。CNCFは、業界トップの開発者、エンドユーザー、ベンダーが一堂に会する世界最大規模のオープンソース開発者会議を実施しています。世界最大のクラウド コンピューティング/ソフトウェア企業、200社以上の革新的なスタートアップ企業を含む500社以上のメンバーにサポートされているCNCFは、非営利組織Linux Foundation傘下の組織です。CNCF の詳細については、www.cncf.ioをご覧ください。
The Linux Foundation はさまざまな商標を登録および使用しています。The Linux Foundation の商標一覧はこちらのページでご確認いただけます。
Linux は Linus Torvalds の登録商標です。
- サクセスストーリー： Kubernetesの認定がクラウドネイティブのスキルの証明とチーム力の向上に役立っています。 - 2月 7, 2023
- 第1回 OSSセキュリティMeetup ご案内 - 2月 2, 2023
- 日本語版 Linux Foundation アニュアルレポート公開
「セキュリティとイノベーションでリーダーシップ」 - 1月 31, 2023