Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Open Source Networking has moved from a buzzword to real deployments in Cloud & Carrier Networks. Individual open source projects like ONAP, Opendaylight, OPNFV, FDIO, etc are being integrated and deployed into production networks Automating some of the largest networks globally.
This webinar explores:
- The “blueprints” of deployment enabling faster & innovative services.
- Architecture transition details of moving legacy networks to modern, containerized and automated networks that are ready for 5G, IOT, AI, ML and other advanced services.
- How open source based components, coupled with standards, unify end user deployment, a major phenomenon for 2018 & 2nd wave of Open source networking harmonization.
This webinar is hosted by SDxCentral in partnership with The Linux Foundation.
Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Join Hyperledger Executive Director, Brian Behlendorf and Project Maintainer, Dan Middleton as they discuss the importance of the Hyperledger Sawtooth v1.0 release as a landmark for the business blockchain industry. The webinar will review noteworthy Hyperledger Sawtooth POCs/use cases, as well as how to get started contributing to the framework and interacting with the community.
You will also learn key technical aspects of the Hyperledger Sawtooth v1.0 framework and how they support the next generation of shared systems of record, including, but not limited to the following:
- Parallel transaction processing
- Unpluggable consensus
- On-chain configuration
- Support for Ethereum using Solidity smart contracts
- Use your prefered language to author smart contracts
- Cryptographically provable database consistency
- Byzantine Fault Tolerant Consensus, including Proof of Elapsed Time
Interested in participating in an upcoming webinar but have a schedule conflict? You can still register for it, but if you are unable to make it we’ll send you a link to the recording straight to your inbox.
All of our past webinars are available on demand so you can stay up on the latest conversations in open source at your convenience. Once you’ve registered on our webinar portal, you can simply enter your email on subsequent visits to access and watch all of our on-demand webinar content.